26th February to 2nd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i guess thats a matter to be sorted with you and Jono. I however, wasnt here last September as i said above, so that counts me out of that right away!

The last time i was part of a forum that i didnt like.... i just sort of left. Sometimes though, i guess it gets boring if youve been on it as long as you appear to have been here.... maybe youre bored with it rather than just not liking it?

Hmm, no, I'm not bored of it at all. I can't be here everyday for various reasons and I don't like being on the computer when I get back from working on a computer all day as it does my head in.

I still contribute in The Lounge. Whether that makes me any less a member on here I don't know or even care really.

As long as we don't attract any weirdos, it'll be good :P

Hmm, this girl really likes me who added me last night on myspace and lives locally but our music taste couldn't be more different, and he's a bit gothic. Dillema for Mills.

Let it Shine!!! Hello Members of Unofficial Mills how are you all?

It's IrishBaz off of the olden days! Hey up, where have you been hiding?

16147_2.jpg

I'm never wearing my Converse again. He's ruined the look. 15 seconds on Monday night? Even Dave lasts longer then that, according to the rollercoaster noise.

Wow it was Lenny Henry, I'm good :P

Yup we're good. So are you following the show or have no idea what's going on?