26th February to 2nd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm thinking Scott's on to a winner here. If Richard and Judy has axed 'You Say We Pay' they could bring it back. I've always wanted to play that game. May be Chappers describes it, and Scott guesses it. He could redeem himself for that Mastermind performance.

Ah, a new week, we're all tanned up (ahem) and it's time to ask who's on board. I've even had a 15 minute nap. 8-1-1-9-9. Oh wait, just post a reply here.

I'm good Jamie, y'alright? Oh no, not good Kelly. Why Corke?

Car accidents are never good, was he ok????

He broke his leg, nothing serious, but since he lives on his own, he needed someone to help him around for a while.

Oh no, not good Kelly. Why Corke?

That's where he lives at the minute.

In other news...SCOTT'S BACK!! *dances*

This is the point he plays clips of Coxy as some sick joke, haha.

Ah yes James Morrison. He's playing something in the forest around here... and so is Travis it seems. Off of why does it always rain on me.

You know who I miss... MaryMary. Nothing like her pathetic views to make my day feel miserable.

He broke his leg, nothing serious, but since he lives on his own, he needed someone to help him around for a while.

In other news...SCOTT'S BACK!! *dances*

I would say a broken leg was fairly serious, I wouldnt want one

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Traffic accidents don't seem to be declining, so many I've read about in the news recently.

Talking about crap school things like Lesuire and Tourism, I have to spend a day designing posters with Year 9s on Friday. What a waste of my time! It gives nothing back to the school nor makes me feel good. They're all chavs! These days don't enrich me, they make me want to stay in bed.