Unofficial Mills

Another new bod!

Rach1984

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on emma, keep up! Text talk is highly illegal on the forum so ive learned and u get arrested by the forum police if you use it! was tryin to figure why it's such a crime?!

:-)

or you get banned or you get a telling off like i did and ive learnt my lesson

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Phew!

Its a totally random piece of information and probably has no relevance to where you live but i knew a fella who lived in Brotton nr middlesborough (i think its near there anyway!) he was lush! Northerner's are well funny! Do u like peter kay? He's crackin'

I gotta go paint my nails! ;-)

Phew!

Its a totally random piece of information and probably has no relevance to where you live but i knew a fella who lived in Brotton nr middlesborough (i think its near there anyway!) he was lush! Northerner's are well funny! Do u like peter kay? He's crackin'

You're right, Northerners are funny and Peter Kay is god.

Phew!

lol yeah us lot from upnorth are cracking:-p well i dont have a northern accent really although my cousins have cos they're from middlesborough lol

twitter.com/emgreatorex

lol yeah us lot from upnorth are cracking:-p well i dont have a northern accent really although my cousins have cos they're from middlesborough lol

U aint wrong! Southerner's aint so bad ya know! :razz: I say you gotta speak as ya find, depends on the person dunnit. My northern mate used to rip it out of me all the time though, but i gave him plenty back bout it!!