Unofficial Mills

29th January to 2nd February 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

How the hell do the government expect people to have a happy life if all the money goes on essential bills? :-?

In America, this is a question we have grappled with for as long as I can remember. I'm self-employed, so I have no benefits of my own. I have to pay extra to be included on my wife's health plan through her employer.

Firstborn due 20 May 2008. Wish me luck!

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop being so mean!!1

It's not nice, I demand a written apology.

Dont worry, The chance of the feeling splitting up is the same amount of Jade Goody actually getting her career back, its small, but if Jade actually gets her career back I will be surprised.

Sorry, I had nothing else to compare to and Ive just been reading her very very sadtear jerking *cough) interview. :roll:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Dont worry, The chance of the feeling splitting up is the same amount of Jade Goody actually getting her career back, its small, but if Jade actually gets her career back I will be surprised.

Sorry, I had nothing else to compare to and Ive just been reading her very very sadtear jerking *cough) interview. :roll:

Jade Goody had a career???

Oh hello - newbie here.

Joss Whedon is my Master now

It's 'officially' called Rootless Tree, but it's generall referred to as f#ck you.

Ok then. How romantic of Damien Rice.

Ooh it's Bloc Party. They're really really nice guys and rather polite. Such a good gig on Sunday night.

Dan from the Feeling!11111

I don't even know if he's in the top 40.

Oh totally, me too...

Something tells me this won't be a very 'honest' game tonight :P

Does everyone write mean stuff on Scott's car? Like Sh*t Mobile II