Unofficial Mills

15th to 19th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we do a text chain again. This time we write "I would like to make a complaint about the Scott Mills show" and sent it to... <insert Points of View/BBC complaints text number>

Hmmm this sounds alright. But not really Justin Timberlake. Nothing to go on the A or B playlist.

Woo... Stuart...

I actually can't wait till Big Brother ends. I'm fed up with having to watch it incase I miss something interesting. But so far nothing's really amused me much.

What makes me laugh is where the hell did all these old Big Brother housemates crop up from? Narinder from Big Brother yonks ago? Craig Phillips?!

So someone tell me something interesting. I have to work in under an hour. And don't want to. It's so boring on here when everyone's working.

NO WAY! :-o Laura Laura Laura!

WHAT? Whats has she done? I heard her getting all emotional about silly things earlier (very funny) and that she had a baby names book but I thought it was a joke, and now I have a computer with broken sound and I can't listen....someone tell me whats happening! The bits of the show I heard earlier were hilarious though.

WHAT? Whats has she done? I heard her getting all emotional about silly things earlier (very funny) and that she had a baby names book but I thought it was a joke, and now I have a computer with broken sound and I can't listen....someone tell me whats happening! The bits of the show I heard earlier were hilarious though.

She's started knitting aswell!

Oooohh eeee!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I like to think me sitting here for three hours talking to myself does actually come of use. Otherwise why the hell am I here :P

I think I'd be quite good at writing scripts actually. Probably not for Eastenders though, as it'd all be inneundos.