Unofficial Mills

15th to 19th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand really what goes on in management's mind. Surely it's easier to give Chappers to the role, and get the 5.45 sport guy to do the sports bulletins than bring in a completely different DJ.

Chappers could have rabbited on about how crap Big Brother is, joke that Dave Pearce has hospitalised him, played either the old Mills material out again from Friday or used some more and just padded the rest. Could have done Small Fortune again or something similar and simple.

But, I'm just bitter because I came home early expecting to do a review and stuff instead of having a lesson, and come back to this.

THATS OUR CLIPS!1 (I seem to recall)

Damn, I switched on my radio, was going to comment on the show but no..

I'll go and do my coursework!

Get well soon Scott, thanks for making me do my Maths coursework! :cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

see you all tomorro, hopefully we get someone we actually want then

Haha, ohhh! I wont be here tommorow, so ner!

Wheres Chappers, why isnt Chappers on? :cry:

When I heard Coxys voice i was like, why didnt anyone tell me Scott was off on another holiday!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

A good old moan always brings the website together.

We need to stay strong. :P

Chappers is around but not talking much, I wonder if He's missing his friend? Bless him. Why didnt they put him on? :cry:

I feel Lost without Scott, I havent even heard Alrite Treacle yet, im tempted to play the ringtone on my phone over and over again. Or get someone to ring me and say Alrite Treacle, haha

Is Everyone Okay anyway? I cant be bothered with this Coursework.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Afternoon all. I'm in the library (again!), having a break from revision. I just came online to moan about not being able to listen to Scott coz of revision, but Scott's not on so I'm not missing out! Yey! :D

Hope everyone's okay. I can't wait 'til exams are over and they haven't even started yet! :-?