Unofficial Mills

Most users online record - lets beat it!

Adzha

That was when Chappers mentioned that interview with the typo in it wasn't it? It was definitely a big mention. I don't think all of us coming on at once could break it. We'd need a bloody big mention from Scott. The forum tends to get really slow during mentions, anyway.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I dont mean to be a right bah humbug but I seemed to remember that the last time we got a mention it nearly killed the site. Im just saying that we dont come on here to get mentions, when Scott see's something he likes on the site he'll mention it, we dont want to seem like a site who's pestering for mentions because I personally think that might put people off.

2100+ is amaazing *edith bowman stylee* and seriously, everyone should be proud of that.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I remember celebrating 300 members. I am suprised Laura's bowel movements didn't break that record

People are thick like that though. You say "Unofficial Mills" and people have no idea what you're talking about or how to get on to that website. You say "UnofficialMills.co.uk" and the numbers increase hugely.