Unofficial Mills

1st to 5th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace....are you also back at school?! I have a friend in Devon, he went back today....now that sucks. I have till the 8th to squeeze everything in. Thats not bad, a few more lazy days and then maybe ill move my ass and get some work done.

Go back tomorrow, I sacrificed my last day of freedom to do work for a tramp that wont appreciate it.

Steady on there grace, dont stress out! Nothing in school is worth stressing over....it always works out!

That's the problem with me. I'm at college. I just think I could give it all up and not actually have that pressure :-?

From GCSE experience I learnt that you could get away with good grades and do no work at the same time.

That's probably not the sort of encouraging words you want to give.

Like Chappers and Dave the other day, they told some kid not to bother with revising for a PE exam.

That's the problem with me. I'm at college. I just think I could give it all up and not actually have that pressure :-?

Dont! No matter how much work there is, you always get there in the end. Its not worth worrying over, because it just gets you in more of a state!

Don't, trust me, I left school to go into full time employment and I've gone through hell and back with my job. It's with a respectable company and a respectable job but my colleagues treat me like rubbish.

Stick with college, it'll be worth it in the end.

That's probably not the sort of encouraging words you want to give.

Like Chappers and Dave the other day, they told some kid not to bother with revising for a PE exam.

Well i dont do GCSE's, but im guessing Scotlands is basicaly the same. And trust me, its the easiest exam you could possibly sit. It really is common sense.

I did some maths coursework last year and it was really easy, I did half of it and got an a, but this has taken me seven hours to get about 1/6 of the way through. Anyway thanks for the support guys, I'm about ready to murder someone, my brother was like "blahhhh that's plagarising" and I almost burst into tears. Coorrr I hate maths.

It's worrying how much this song has grown on me.

I did some maths coursework last year and it was really easy, I did half of it and got an a, but this has taken me seven hours to get about 1/6 of the way through. Anyway thanks for the support guys, I'm about ready to murder someone, my brother was like "blahhhh that's plagarising" and I almost burst into tears. Coorrr I hate maths.

It's worrying how much this song has grown on me.

Think of it this way, theres always people that are worse off than you (sorry, some people say im annoyingly optimistic)...for example, people right now doing maths in uni. Now thats just hell.

A little tip for you....if you dont like maths now, DO NOT take it on further in school. im suffering it now. Its not nice.

Is it Maths coursework your doing? It did my head in, and I thought I did really badly in it but I got a decent grade after all.

I also failed my mock exam but managed to pull things together and I got a B overall. I'm happy with that.

Don't worry about it!