Unofficial Mills

1st to 5th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm that story about the man from B&Q in Norwich is old news that they featured in the 3.30 Newsbeat. I wrote about that in my newspaper column last week :P I'm chuffed though that my column is on the same sort of quirkiness as Newsbeat though... I think?

Hello, Sorry I was still in the middle of nowhere at 3:25pm and got really worried that I was gunna miss the show, got back into the edge of Harrogate at 3:56pm, and was like "Omg put your foot down dad!"(which is really stupidly keen haha)

Then came home and my computer wouldnt work(Realised I had turned it off at the extended plug thing)and my mother was moaning to me about how I need to tidy my room and she wouldnt shut up!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yeah mother's are all about cleaning up at the moment. And she moaned at me because I wouldn't do any overtime at work. She said "you need the money!" and I was like "no, I'm not going anywhere, I don't need any extra money".

Silly woman. Seriously, the stress of college on Thursday is getting to me too. I just want to drop out as I'm not doing anything with my A Levels.