Unofficial Mills

The Worst Film You Have Ever Seen

MaryMary

I really wanted to see Aquamarine, yes...and I was 22 at the time it came out. I love those teen girl movies. I still have not seen it.

I like High School Musical. It was on last night. I wonder if the Ryan Evans character is meant to be gay.

I worked at a movie theater for a year and a half, and I saw a LOT of movies in that time, second half of 2003 and all of 2004. Everybody (customers and staff) was DYING to see Van Helsing, but when it came out the consensus was that it was crap. I saw like 10 minutes of it. The Village was not that great either, I watched the whole movie and was disappointed.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

What did you all think od The Da Vinci Code? I love Paul Bettany, with all my heart :oops: but I still couldn't bring myself to say it was a good film.

I didn't get it :-? And when I said to people i couldn't get it, they couldn't understand that I didn't get it! They were like 'What's not to understand?' Also V For Vendetta. Meant to be a brilliant film. But I just didn't get it

take control

What did you all think od The Da Vinci Code? I love Paul Bettany, with all my heart :oops: but I still couldn't bring myself to say it was a good film.

I think it's not a bad film. I understood it because I'd read the book. I think I would have understood it, but not as well, if I hadn't read the book.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Not sure I should admit this... but I quite liked it! :oops: It was so cheesey!

I say its one of the worst films ive watched, yet i watch it again befor celebrity mastermind.....LOL It draws you in, it really does!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Not sure I should admit this... but I quite liked it! :oops: It was so cheesey!

This is worse...I watched it's premiere on Disney with my 2 kids and the 2 girls who were staying here. Then we watched it later that night on the repeat. I have watched it several times on Disney as well as the Singalong and dance along versions :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bought it as a family christmas present from Santa too :cool: (jumping down my hole now)