Unofficial Mills

11th to 15th December 2006

Jono

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really a fan of the Ordinary Boys.

Stuart the Bread Guy hasn't really made me laugh apart from the first day he was on. He just talks about 'random' irrelevant rubbish which some people find really funny and think he's a comedian, but he just rambles and it's not funny. In fact, he reminds me of someone, but I'm not going to say who.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Something else i've noticed about December's on Radio 1 is they tend to play music from earlier in the year that we've all forgotten about. Like this morning JK and Joel played that really bad Sean Paul song. What was it called? Temerature? I can't remember

Oi! :P I quite like that song. Loads of my friends here like it go a bit crazy when we're out and it comes on, so it reminds me of that.

I do agree though, Editors are at on at the mo (I'm listening again to Scott), I'd almost forgotten about them! :oops:

We be burnin' - recognise it.

Bit of a disappointing show yesterday, but it was good to hear Scott again. Still no idea what Stuart was on about, only comprehend what he says when Scott repeats it.

Oh well onwards and upwards...

I'll be here for the show today. I'm too tired to go cycling - I'd just end up cycling into people or stationary objects - and it keeps raining. I am going to listen to the show and try to start my packing while I do.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'