Unofficial Mills

Have you ever met a Radio 1 Presenter past or present?

michaelRJ

Have you ever met a Radio 1 Presenter past or present?

i've met no one but about 3 years ago, Marc 'Lard' Riley was sat on the next table to me at Pizza Express near my house. i didn't say hi, because i thought i should have left him and his family in peace,i doubt he would have wanted to hassled, i certainly wouldn't if i was in his shoes.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i saw chris moyles today in my local petrol station was about to go up and say hi im ema a member from unofficial mills and chris moyles.net :-p

i was with my mate and i was like omg omg omg but then i realised it wasnt him......*the embarrasmnt*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i thought i saw chris moyles today in my local petrol station was about to go up and say hi im ema a member from unofficial mills and chris moyles.net :-p

i was with my mate and i was like omg omg omg but then i realised it wasnt him......*the embarrasmnt*

lol he made that quick zoom up to london. i saw dave pearce in blackpool. tis all

take control

ive met harry graition from bbc look north

bev off corrie was sat next to me for 9 hours on a plane to new york!she is so lovley i got her autograph on the back of a starbucks leaflet lol

i also live in the same town as loads of emmerdale stars some of them are ok but some of them can be darn right rude!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

oh yes, one other celeb, well, she's not a big celeb, but according to my mum, i've met Jeni Barnett who presents cookery programmes on Itv and UK Bright Ideas when i went on the TV over 10 years ago

if i become a TV presenter, and BBC find that clip in the archives, god knows what will happen..........LOL!

oh yes, one other celeb, well, she's not a big celeb, but according to my mum, i've met Jeni Barnett who presents cookery programmes on Itv and UK Bright Ideas when i went on the TV over 10 years ago

if i become a TV presenter, and BBC find that clip in the archives, god knows what will happen..........LOL!

Who ? Never heard of her

"Just one more game, I promise"

wait!! i think i know who it is

is it that old dear who demonstrates cooking on this morning on ITV1?well used to i dunno if she is still there cos i havent watched it in ages

twitter.com/emgreatorex