Unofficial Mills

Thursday 16 Nov: Celebrity Scissorhands Coverage

Jono

But no Jono? What a ****ing outrage!!!!11

Excatly,they spent too much fecking time with this woman who had her hair cut badly by Steve Strange. And the only reference Scott made about Jono was to callum about "his hair isnt as bad as some peoples" or something like that.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It is an outrage.

I can't believe they didn't show ANYTHING of Jono whatso-ever What was the point...It only confirms what we all said that it is Just the Steve Strange show with a different title :tdown: :x :bah:

I know,I might just throw a Nikki fit because its totally unfair! I sacrificed washing my hair and doing revision just to watch steve strange cutting wonky hair:cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It's so badly edited, but in a clever way. Bit of a shame, but I've had my fame and knew there was only a small percentage of being on there.

I was relying on them showing Steve having his 'S' done on TV.

Wow the cupping man went on. I thought he was having it done on him, I didn't realise he was the teaching guy! Ooh and Lucy was on.

Okay, so everyone I met yesterday was on apart from me.

Eww, Scott didn't tell me Janet was sick in the toilet I went to!

Aww, that's so mean!

"I'll let you into a little secret... We do a girls haircut called the mia. Jono walked out here looking like Jennifer Aniston"

Became

"I'll let you into a little secret... We do a girls haircut called the mia. There's a bloke here the other day who walked out here looking like Jennifer Aniston"

Not sure who those Celebrity Scissorhands staff was yesterday, but the girl on after the 11 o'clock repeat doing the 60 second news was talking to me yesterday I'm sure. Apart from she's lost her voice today.