Unofficial Mills

Crushes

Have any of you got any crushes on anyone now or had a crush on anyone before?

I once had a major crush on a guy two-years older than me when I was 18, but he was straight and so it was an utterly heartbreaking unrequited love :cry:

I'll let DC answer my celebrity ones. He knows me so well. :-p

I've got Martin now so I'm not really allowed any crushes. :-(

I was totally in love with a boy called Andrew at one time. Nothing happened though. He didn't like me in that way. The best moments of my life so far were when he kissed me on the cheek after I gave him an Xmas card. He gave me a hug first and whispered in my ear "I would've given you a kiss, but you know what they're (meaning my friends) like." Then he said "Aw, screw it!" and kissed me on the cheek. I kinda squeaked and ran off lol.

Then, at the church's Xmas party a few weeks later, everyone talked him into giving me a Christmas Kiss and they all cheered when he did it! I was so embarrassed! It was great though...*daydreams*

He's moved away now though. I think he's in England, but he might have moved back by now. I haven't seen him in months, and I'll always have a soft spot for him. If that's what love's like...BRING IT ON! :grin:

I have had crushes who have then either got a girlfriend, revealed they're gay or just only liked me as a friend.

Oh or they've actually had girlfriends and not told me :roll::(

I still remember my first love. Nothing really came of that. We used to be friends, but we're not really any more for various reasons.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Have any of you got any crushes on anyone now or had a crush on anyone before?

I once had a major crush on a guy two-years older than me when I was 18, but he was straight and so it was an utterly heartbreaking unrequited love :cry:

Awww, its either that ^ or your best mate. I had a major crush on my best mate, he's blonde, blue eyes, a bit toned and generally a nice guy.

It is heartbreaking, some people have no clue they dont have a chance...

507033771.183.1247039672.png