Unofficial Mills

The Football Season - 2005/06

Red

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldnt they? Fulham beat them at the weekend (albeit a few problems)

It was a one off. Yes Chelsea lost to a team what they should of beat with ease even if Fulham were at home. But everyone is now going around thinking they are easy. They have/are going through a bad time but people forget that they have 4 England regulars in the side. The odds are still sadly stacked against Newcastle.

on the grid.

Newcastle played well. I can't help but think that if they had that little bit of extra help upfront they could of won.

It's frustrating to watch...Shearer is still a fantastic player but he can't play up front on his own, and it saddens me to watch him trying so hard and get no support from the team around him.

I thought newcastle were mostly awful last night, they could hardly string a couple of passes together in the first half, had no width what so ever and gave the ball away at every opportunity (Stand up Mr Solano). Anybody that could offer any sort of attacking threat could have beaten chelsea last night.

I wish Owen were fit enough to play last night. Dyer was better than Shearer was last night i think. Looks like Wright-Phillips isn't British anymore. There was no excuse for him diving, Lampard, Cole & Terry dont do it. He just made himself look a d*ck.

on the grid.