Unofficial Mills

Greedy *****

matt_32510

So today FatboySlim announced tickets were to go sale for the Beach Boutique on New years day 2007. 20,000 tickets avaiable to Brighton Residents only, went on sale at 9am, sold out by lunchtime. (it was only announced this morning that tickets were on sale today).

Ive only just heard about it on Pete Tong's show, so have missed out, would have loved to have gone (even at £30 a ticket) but then you look on ebay and you have ****ers like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FATBOY-SLIM-BIG-BEACH-BOUTIQUE-TICKETS-LIVE-BRIGHTON_W0QQitemZ150054225981QQihZ005QQcategoryZ10049QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150054225981

so the good old proper Brighton born and raised Brighton man misses out.

C***s

"Just one more game, I promise"

That is a problem a lot with these things, the selfish greedy people who buy tickets for things deliberately to put them on eBay. I wish they could and indeed would stop them, but eBay don't care, because they make money out of it too.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

a lot of these big name dj's like fatboy slim seem overrated to me. say if judge jules had him as a guest on his show, the judge would sound much better, hype him up like he is a legend. and when it gets to his set, all he plays is this repetative techno. i think i turned tiesto off once when he was on jules' show i think it was not long ago, it happened as i said above. the judge never stopped talking about him all show, and when it got to him he was poor compared to jules.

on the grid.