Unofficial Mills

Chappers - now single?

john_costigan

What I like about Scott's show is that personal life is left at the door.

Scott doesn't mention having a partner, he only hints about being gay. The one that doesn't speak doesn't get a mention about having a partner, well not usually. And Chappers doesn't have a mention of having a partner. Laura is obviously a different case because of One Night With Laura.

But what should we care? Whether they have a partner, don't have a partner or have just split up, we don't need to know these details as it adds nothing to the radio show. It's a lot different to the Moyles show.

Whatever the team's personal life, certainly Unofficial Mills isn't the place to discuss that. We're here for being light-hearted. Plus it's difficult enough getting Chappers to visit this website as it is ;)

I dont think its for us to discuss

wave-fingersmiely.gif

Scott doesn't mention having a partner, he only hints about being gay.

Oh behave! Do you listen to the show? He does more than hint at it!

But what should we care? Whether they have a partner, don't have a partner or have just split up, we don't need to know these details as it adds nothing to the radio show. It's a lot different to the Moyles show.

Moyles is so much better than Scott. I think Scott's show is funny at times but you can't compare the 2 shows.

Whatever the team's personal life, certainly Unofficial Mills isn't the place to discuss that.

wave-fingersmiely.gif

Oh behave! Do you listen to the show? He does more than hint at it!

Ohh please what a stupid question to ask when you've come to the scott mills fansite and Jono is the site admin and he listens everyday.

Dear me,whats the world coming to :roll:

twitter.com/emgreatorex