Unofficial Mills

Lost

honestly i was disapointed with it, it would have been good have it not have been for the, oh wait some have u havent seen it.... i may grow to like it but i think it was ruined by a certain somthing????

Don't worry i'm recording it 2moro and I will watch it on Sunday morning, then you can say what you want without ruining the plot for everyone.

Thanks for being concideret and not ruining the plot :wink:

"Just one more game, I promise"

i'm working tonight and tommorow til 9pm too and i dont wanna watch a series from half way in. I would tape it but chances are someone will already be taping something or watching something else lol

The whole series will probably be repeated a few months after it finishes

"Just one more game, I promise"

• 4 months later...

So there's about 2 or 3 episodes left in the series now and I'd thought I'd leave a few comments, without spoiling those yet to watch it:

In my opinion, there are several galling characters (Shannon, chiefly and Jack 'Mr.America-Apple Pie' manifest), some questioning of the acquirement of various articles, and the odd stinker of an episode but the central plot has kept me glued each week as it has slowly unfolded. No doubt it will continue to slowly unfold throughout the next season, though hopefully with enough vicissitudes and surprises to maintain my attention as it has from the outset.

My main criticism, though, would be this:

Appreciating that this show is an ensemble, please do focus more on the characters 'marginalized' by Jack and Kate (Sayid, Sawyer, Claire and Charlie), as their respective relationship has possibly been the most dour, uninteresting and inglorious to have ever graced the small-screen as well as the fact they are two of the most boring and irritating on the show.