Unofficial Mills

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2006

Jono

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for checking for me Geezer7348 :)

Did he only get 1 star then? My Sky+ didn't record that show or the first part of the one after so I didn't know :(

Yes, he said he would win "a" star and that was it, that was his goal and he achieved it, as soon as the first song was completed he said "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" to Ant & Dec's astonishment, he really didnt try very hard.

When is someone going to finish Kerry Katona off. Those bloody adverts! She's even going on the extra show tonight.

Jan is so dull, and yet people vote for her to do the trial? Even the show seemed to have been trying to stop the public voting for her, not bigging up the trial last night as much as usual.

Great, keep voting Jan... make more boring viewing...

And who the hell put this Steve Wilson bloke from CBBC on This Morning's coverage

Ruth Lansford on This Morning was calling Peter Andre 'Andre' for the whole interview, haha.

poor Jan,its turning out to be the Jan and Scott show now isnt it?

When I logged onto the internet this afternoon on my homepage(orange) there was a very disturbing pic of David Gest Showing the camera's how he's lost weight from not eating. Not for viewing I have to say..:-?

twitter.com/emgreatorex