Unofficial Mills

Will any one be online in the wee hours of the morning?

Jono

I'm thinking of staying up for JK and Joel and Scott beings I'm out tonight. Any one going to be about perhaps with insomnia?

i think stopping up all night sao you can listen to the radio is a bit sad. but it is half term for you isn't it? i used to do the same when i was a kid. u can watch the sun cum up innit!!21

on the grid.

I do like the sunrise, but rarely make it up in time. I like staying up all night if I'm with other people, but it gets boring on my own. The last time I stayed up all night was in August, before my exam results, and I was watching my friend's cats play in the garden while the sun came up, which was cool.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Well late evening my time is the middle of the night for you guys. So yeah, its 10:30, that would be 3:30 in your part of the world? So yes. But I dont listen to JK And Joel. Well, theyre okay.

I dont think I will be listening to Scott on Chris Moyles as it comes on at 2 my time. I'd rather sleep I think. Plus I'm still recovering from Ferry Corsten on Saturday.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

I've decided to go to bed, as frankly the emo bands I had to be in the mosh pit for has made me depressed.

The Fratellis on the other hand were amazing. But the bar wasn't selling alcohol. What a controversy!

No booze at a gig thats just wrong. A gig without alcohol a bit like salt without vinegar or chappers without dave.

I had the misfortune of having a ticket for the shower of *bleep* that was the Man utd, liverpool game. I'm a liverpool fan nuff said really

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I am frequently on here very late, and I haven't turned into a pumkin yet... although it is Halloween next week, so I might want to watch out.

Yeah,I dont want someone carving my head off,and making a funny face and popping a tea light in me..:cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex