Unofficial Mills

'Hoff Day' - why weren't we informed?

Jono

Does it not seem odd Scott didn't really mention 'Hoff Day' whereas every other DJ seems to have.

I haven't really caught any other DJ this week, apart from Moyles occasionally, and he was on about Hoff Day... but Scott's not mentioned it.

It's sure to get some extra buyers of his single though :D

Perhaps they had a few minutes left with Paul Dickenson before their hour ran out when recording stuff for the breakfast show :P

Why not, I think it's hillarious about a month ago I was bigging up his video and stuff, and every one thought I was a right weird 'un (well they still do). But now they realise I wasn't really that crazy.

I've had a link to the video for that song as my signature on MW for bley ages now and they all thought I was mad, mad I tell you...well come sunday, we'll see who's mad....

Igor fetch the lightning rod.....It's alive!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Was in Woolworths today, and my friend said there'd just been a Hoff order! Hurrah!

She didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with me buying the whole of Woolworth's supplies of CDs and bringing it back on Monday.