2nd to 6th October 2006

Jono

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well worth listening to I thought. If only for Laura on the street almost getting arrested and the fart machine. Immaturity at its best.

Zane Lowe just told people to stop buying The Hoff's single. I think he's the one that stole the award. I think he's the one jepodising the show.

I was then going to say that Jo was sounding like she was doing a p*ss take of Scott Mills today in Changing Tracks talking about sounding gifts, and giving her confidence in her work...

"I don't know if Scott listens to this, but I want Scott to hear this, and coincidentally it's out this week"

*Plays The Hoff*

Hehe.

My friend is disgusted. "What? He's crap! What the hell is Radio 1 doing!"

Bless her...

On Amazon, The Hoff is ranking in at 179 whereas America by Razorlight is 2,268th

Wonder if they could use the ploy that The Hoff will do a quiz for the show if he gets to Number 1.

On Amazon, The Hoff is ranking in at 179 whereas America by Razorlight is 2,268th

175th now. Is that good that it's gone up four places in an hour or two, or not? Suppose it's not going down...

When did Edith become 'Edie'. James King is calling her that.

I'm here today :biggrin:

My module choices work out so that I have lectures on monday morning, not Friday afternoon, so that I can be here for the Wonder Years. That's not the only reason for choosing modules, but one of them.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

The Hoff has become more of a legend thanks to Radio 1. Forget Jamie's School Dinners, it's the Hoff that needs a knighthood.

Truer words have never been spoken my friend.

I like the way that the person who sent Scott the link for Jump In My Car is never mentioned. :???: