Unofficial Mills

The Colin Murray Show

Jono

What do people think?

Loved last night's show, good to hear some Queen, live Foo Fighters tracks, and Smashing Pumpkins.

Good to hear Tash off of the Moyles Show on the show.

The Black Hole feature sounds good tonight too - music and comedy from the internet.

Hey everyone,

Pleased a thread's been started on this. It was a good show last night - It'll take some time to get used to it as part of the new schedule, but I'm sure it'll settle in soon enough. The features sound good, there's a good mix of music and it reminds me a lot of when Mark and Lard used to be in that slot.

Keep it up Colin!

Joe Boy x

I don't like the In New Music We Trust shows so far

I like the idea of just an hour, but it really doesn't work. I heard half an hour of Westwood last night and couldn't work out whether he was just playing sound effects or music. He talks so slow it takes him five minutes per a link.

I like the idea of just an hour, but it really doesn't work. I heard half an hour of Westwood last night and couldn't work out whether he was just playing sound effects or music. He talks so slow it takes him five minutes per a link.

Exactly. I don't think they really know what they're supposed to be doing - sound's stupid, but that's the impression i get. He was rambling on about something for 5 mins at the start yesterday, then a 15 minute pre-record, more rambling and I switched off. Lamacq's show sounded rushed too. These people work better under freedom, not formats.