Unofficial Mills

The Big Brother 6 Topic

Jono

Final Poll - Who do you want to win BB6?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Final Poll - Who do you want to win BB6?

• Anthony
    • Eugene
    • Kinga
    • Makosi

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone explain to me what's supposedly so bloody great about Makosi, coz all I've seen so far is she's a woman with an afro that had a paddy when she couldn't open her suitcases, then about many other things but somehow manages to get most of the secret tasks

Yet all this and people keep telling me how great she is.

Science and Derek are the most interesting and amusing in the house for me, now that Saskia's gone anyways.

But then again look at the winners. Not all of them did exciting things but ended up winning it. She could get a boost of confidence if she's still there in the next week or so.

But I agree; she's pretty dull and out of all those up, should go.

what the hell was that? that whole show was just a mess tonight, from stupid b*****d Kemal not realising that it WAS between Makosi and Vanessa until Vanessa was asked to leave (the idiotic dolt kept saying it's another BB trick), and then dumbass Makosi following her up to the door? what was that about... they shouldda evicted Makosi as well just for that ideally. Also lets not forget Makosi offered to go to Vanessa in front of the whole house and they go and evict Vanessa anyways?