Unofficial Mills

What are you watching/listening to at this moment?

Emma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mum and dad arguing...its gunna be a long night....

Poor girl.

My mom and dad used to argue all of the time around 2001/02. Then around 2 years ago my mum nearly died. And it stopped all that petty bulls**t.

But thats not the way.

on the grid.

Poor girl.

My mom and dad used to argue all of the time around 2001/02. Then around 2 years ago my mum nearly died. And it stopped all that petty bulls**t.

But thats not the way.

yeah well my mum got to one point she said she would rather die than live,im just sat here like a lemon listnin to it all on msn talking to my mates.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I'm listening to the wonder years at the moment, great tunes so far, especially The Cure- Friday i'm in love... (i love that tune!!)

same here,ive never been a fan of the wonder years as i said earlier today i think the music is way too old for me.

Im listening now and i aggree with the people who have texted in,this is one of the best wonder years(that i have listenend to)and i even recognise a couple of artists and tunes :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

hung up-madonna

is anyone liking this song? it seems alright to me although a bit unusual for madonna.

Im not sure about this but isnt one of her songs on the soundtrack for the new harry potter film?I heard something about it on local radio today but i can never really trust my local radio station lol.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

hung up-madonna

is anyone liking this song? it seems alright to me although a bit unusual for madonna.

Im not sure about this but isnt one of her songs on the soundtrack for the new harry potter film?I heard something about it on local radio today but i can never really trust my local radio station lol.

I quite like it myself.