Unofficial Mills

Sky TV

Ema

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the new Argos Catalogue and I'm gonna ask santa for a Freeview box with 160GB HD recorder...only £150 but why buy it when half the year has now gone and I can get to work on my christmas list. then I won't need SKY at all....mwahahahahaha

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Just seen the new Argos Catalogue and I'm gonna ask santa for a Freeview box with 160GB HD recorder...only £150 but why buy it when half the year has now gone and I can get to work on my christmas list. then I won't need SKY at all....mwahahahahaha

Had my eye on them too! :biggrin:

Ha ha ha, PLUG-TASTIC! - I don't work like that, my birthday's is 25th Dec (if we're getting plugs in) so I always forget other people have two celebreations a year. come January i'm forever asking people "what did you get for your birthday?" and they say "My birthday isn't until May!"

There's a nice big one just outside of a village called Aricebo in Mexico, That should just about do it...can you imagine that on your rooftop, or if you prefer something smaller then if anyone's got a van, we could drive up to Jodrell Bank just outside of Manchester.

There's a nice big one just outside of a village called Aricebo in Mexico, That should just about do it...can you imagine that on your rooftop, or if you prefer something smaller then if anyone's got a van, we could drive up to Jodrell Bank just outside of Manchester.

Aye but I bet it STILL can't pick up Five...

May be we should all have a whip around for Ema so that we can buy her a massive dish (like the ones they have at Sky HQ). See if she's moaning then when she can't pick up a signal :D

Yes please!

I still dont have all the channels back!:(

twitter.com/emgreatorex