Unofficial Mills

Quincys Graphics Tutorials

Mr_Quincy

As you all know i am the undisputed god of digital images. i will dispense my knowledge in some lessons for those of you who are desperate to emulate my wonderful skills.

INTERPRETATION

Interpretation is important in the world of graphics. What you see in a picture says a lot about you. Different people see different things when they look at a picture. For example:

lesson1.jpg

what do you see in the image above? some would say they see a white circle? or do you see 4 red triangle things? this is wrong. what in fact you are seeing is a massive plate in a pool of blood as seen from space. obviously you are not as clever as you thought. dont worry, i am here to help you make yourself into an acceptable member of society. Firstly what you need to do is think outside the box. INTERPRETATION This is an important word in the world of Quincy's graphics. Each and every image you create must be open to interpretation. No graphic must be specific, or it becomes bound by conventions. The graphic must be free. And that is really the most important lesson of all. Learn from this and you will be on the path to recovery.

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

I dont understand 1 word of that! Might of helped to actually read it though. I just stay with my soundclips (I hope :? ), Remember for your next story though, Michael Owen has has a facelift (although he's only 25)...

on the grid.

lesson two;

EXPRESSION AND CREATIVITY

Never be afraid to show your true emotions.

if someone annoys me i feel angry and mad. I may make a graphic like this to express my emotions. Notice the use of coulours, Black and reds show anger and dissapointment.

badmood.jpg

this image contains all the raw emotions you would expect from such a world class artist like me. you can make your own attempts at being as good as me. Never be afraid to show your true emotions. Never feel like a girl if you are sad. Always express what you are feeling.

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

i have an importanat announcement to make.

after careful consideration i have decided to cease dispensing my graphics knowledge. it is clear that some people are not happy with my images. maybe they are jealous. who knows. this is not a decision i have taken lightly, and i would like to thank all of those who have been supportive of my art work. maybe one day i will come out of the graphics wilderness. untill that day i bid thee farewell.

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!