Unofficial Mills

Attempted London Bombings

Jono

Could be a failed attempt like Birmingham. But I knew they would try again, bacuase they see that they have had no effect on their cause. They have had no effect on the way this cocuntry runs, they have had no effect on London or Tony Blair and the government.

So basicly it has p*ssed them off that they didn't win last time so they are trying again. And they'll fail again.

on the grid.

Cant blame em, it's way to early. But this has put me in a p*ssed off mood. Cos they choose yet again to stick up for a country that has given them nothing, and fight against the one that has given them everything.

I know "non-muslims" are going to get p*ssed off with this and go all out on muslims. In a way I can't blame em for letting out their rage, but on the other hand the people that would be in their way would be innocent. Shame they cant find all these al-queda preaching clericks and sort them out.

Oh yea while we are on the subject of al queda, i found this last night. Very funny!

on the grid.

i didnt knw it had happend until about 2:30 when we were watching grease in history the signal was really bad tho on the tv bt its excatly 2 weeks ago since 7/7,apparently they've arrested sm1 in the whitehall area of london

twitter.com/emgreatorex

True, bit of a catch 22. We can never fully protect ourselves, unless we turn into some kind of Big Brother police state - which is what the terrorists want. So, unfortunatly, either way they sort of win.

Of course we should just go about our daily lives and hope they never do win!

Skillz that kill

True, bit of a catch 22. We can never fully protect ourselves, unless we turn into some kind of Big Brother police state - which is what the terrorists want. !

Why would they want to turn the country that they live in into a Big Brother state?

That means they would be under more watchful eyes and have far more hassle than they do now. How would that be any kind of victory for anybody?

Could be a failed attempt like Birmingham.

Birmingham wasn't a failed attempt, just a scare, as has been happening all over the country.

Plus, they obivously are having an affect, they are scaring alot of people and are getting on all the media, also policies are having to be revised.