Unofficial Mills

Fast Cars - Are they chavvy?

Jono

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me that boring new car just happens to be mine, and its not bog standard, its got an exterior pack which consists of front lip spoiler, side sills and rear bumper extension and theres a spoiler and 18" alloys

Wow, I'm so impressed! I don't know what most of that means... but I'm sure it's good :-?

To me it is still just a means of getting around :roll: I don't see the need for all that stuff. It's just encouraging chavs to nick it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Do you drive Jono?

My dad has a Vauxhall, it's the only kind of cars my family has ever had, because when I was a little kid my mum worked for a Vauxhall dealership, and we used to get new company cars all the time. Then 3 years ago my parents bought their first new car ever, because the previous second-hand car had problems because the brakes kept failing on the motorway which was just a little bit scary...

Do you drive Jono?

My dad has a Vauxhall, it's the only kind of cars my family has ever had, because when I was a little kid my mum worked for a Vauxhall dealership, and we used to get new company cars all the time. Then 3 years ago my parents bought their first new car ever, because the previous second-hand car had problems because the brakes kept failing on the motorway which was just a little bit scary...

what kindof vauxhall does he have?

I liked the Astra and I would have gotten one but it was out of my price range :cry: They wanted £220ish per month over 3 years + the rest upfront after the 3yrs or trade it in again for another motor. I stuck with a second hand Megane at around £190 a month as it only had 31k miles on it

I think it's a Zafira... the ones which supposedly have seats that fold up and down all over the place, although my dad's never worked out how to get the seats in the boot to work. My dad mainly uses it to transport DIY rubbish and recycling to the tip, so the back seats are folded down a lot of the time. My parents also have to take my sister's stuff up to uni sometimes, so they need a big car for that too. It's 100% practicality, 0% looks, cos it's bright red :-?

I think it's a Zafira... the ones which supposedly have seats that fold up and down all over the place, although my dad's never worked out how to get the seats in the boot to work. My dad mainly uses it to transport DIY rubbish and recycling to the tip, so the back seats are folded down a lot of the time. My parents also have to take my sister's stuff up to uni sometimes, so they need a big car for that too. It's 100% practicality, 0% looks, cos it's bright red :-?

my mum used to have a zafira, it was silver and we used the 7 seats a lot