Unofficial Mills

Proving people wrong

DaNNiP15

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. i never thought she was that fat before anyway. but her hair is blonde now and she has proved power walking works! she is coming out the weekend.

Oh nice one,Birthday Celebrations for me on Fri and Sat night..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

me and stacey were arguing with 6 guys in science over some results. unluckily for them me and stacey were right. hehe. I love it when that happens. I hate getting proved wrong but yeah...

Roughly how many times this week have u proved someone wrong and hpw many times have u been proved wrong?

Hey,

I can't say I keep count to be honest with you - but when you know 100% that you're right, its great when they finally acknowledge or accept defeat that you were right all along. However, I dont actively seek to prove people wrong on a on-going basis.

507033771.183.1247039672.png

Hey,

I can't say I keep count to be honest with you - but when you know 100% that you're right, its great when they finally acknowledge or accept defeat that you were right all along. However, I dont actively seek to prove people wrong on a on-going basis.

We were only having some fun!!!!!1 Jeeeesh! :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

BREAKING NEWS... Stacey broke a nail today! She's gutted, she's not going out until it's sorted out

Oh bley heck,she might aswell pull them all off they were cheap from Leeds Market!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Roughly how many times this week have u proved someone wrong?

Many times a day, as I work in tech support and often solve peoples problems with things they say theyve already tried, except they try while im on the phone, and huzzah... it works :D

This especially applies to american callers who are the type that think they know the companys software better than we do... I LOVE proving them wrong.