The Football Season 2006/07

DC

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well youve got your manager DC, id be very happy with big Sam if i were a Newcastle fan :)

i am very happy. i just hope they get on with business now and there is no more words from it all until we start playing football again, he's impressed me so far. he's already trying to get owen and martins to stop which i think there is a better chance with him there, and he is trying to get to the bottom of why our players keep getting injured all the time.

and for christ sake i hope he sorts out some fullbacks and centrebacks. we are currently the next best thing to an open goal.

on the grid.

We he has already released three of your defenders, so at the moment you do have an open goal!! Knowing Big Sam he will bring in some top bargains!! Newcastle could be one to watch for europe next season!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

i hope so, well done big sam. first things first, that defence has been bugging me all season. hopefully solano can play midfeild again, he has been better than all of our defenders bar taylor all season.

on the grid.

i couldn't understand it, i actually felt sorry for fergie as he was sitting there watching the fa cup slip away. i must be very ill at the moment, more so than i thought. wasn't their day but united showed that their style of attack is better, everyone seems to run together instead of the 'get the ball to mikel and get wright phillips and joe cole running up the flanks and attempt a long ball.' essien was chelseas best player, becuase rooney would of ended up scoring or setting one up if he hadn't got in the way. drogba i thought was crap most of the game compared to his usual self, then he comes up with the winner, strikers for you.

on the grid.

HMmm i though Essien had a poor game, he did come up with some good last ditech tackles, but most of the time it was his defending that let United into those positions.

Good point made by giggs. The ball definatly crossed the line, can be seen blatantly, and no freekick was given against him for impeding the keeper so the goal should hve stood. I however think it should have been a panalty, Giggs was bought down in my opinion, watch it again if you dont believe me :P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

of course essien compared to carvalho is a big difference. but he did more than terry when man u got in the box. so any mistake he made he made up for. man u could of scored i think at times if he didn't stop them becuase the pace of their attack showed in corners. at times it was the best chelsea could settle for.

on the grid.

i cant wait to see the italians with their 'hardman' long hair diving all over the place. one or two need to be told that the olympics was held a few years ago there, they are too late.

comon liverpool, the decent people of the country are backing you.

on the grid.

a proper scotland fan i know (who dosent live in manchester (suprise) but actually goes to the games) will be backing liverpool tonight. he would of course of liked united to lift the cup but he dosent wasnt milan to have it. not with all the match fixing scandal crap that happened, one punishment for one and one for another.

on the grid.

there were some things liverpool could of done better. like never play zenden to start with, and play riise as a left sided midfeilder. and agger as left back as i said ages ago. to see the liverpool fans still singing was typical of them even through that result, they were still outsinging the ac milan fans. well done liverpool for going out there and giving it a go, but milan took their chances this time. you should of played hyypia!!!1

on the grid.

i wanted them to win of course. but they were too cocky, a bit like scotland in the fa cup final. being as they won the premiership already, they were odds on etc and like liverpool, they had more chances and looked the better team. but their opposition took their chances.

it's been great watching liverpool along the way again though. beating goofy and co at the camp camp, beating chelsea to the final, slaughtering psv. i wouldn't put it past them if i saw them in that final again not long from now.

on the grid.