Unofficial Mills

Westwood

DC

Does anyone like him. I dont, i mean Scott is playing that argument between DJ Sammy and the p*ick. But I dont back either one, because DJ Sammy is cheesy, and Westwood thinks he is gangsta and he's not. I mean come on all he does is put down house and trance music, and calls the venues weak. Yet I dont hear hip-hop venues as big as Space in Ibiza, or Gatecrasher over here. He just follows Judge Jules, Fergie, and Tong wherever they go, and tries to promote hip-hop in the wrong places, and is living off the lagacy and atmosphere there. I mean R1 is in Ibiza this year (10th year), but if he is over there with them, I shall be p*ssed off. Just as long as he keeps quiet and does his own show.

Then again, it was good to hear the master of cheese (DJ Sammy) to get a telling off...

on the grid.

I read an interview that they had with him in ZOO and he just seemed to full of himself, swearing every 2 minutes.

I don't particuarly find the guy appealing to me.

I'd rather support DJ Sammy, he may not produce the best music, but I wouldn't particuarly want to go on the radio and get slagged off.

I would rather support DJ Sammy as well (even though he is too cheesy for me, im further underground). I mean Westwood is a vicors son for gods sake!

But the one time it was funny, because Snoop Dogg was on his show, and Dumbwood was showing off actin' all gangsta. But Snoop found an email from someone, who was telling Westwood to "Shut the fcuk up, and get off the air you lanky streak of p*ss!" lol i was laughin my head off, he got shown up big time! Then Westwood went quiet for the rest of the show...

on the grid.

Guest Spike

I was looking on the net yesterday and found a story about Westwood.

You may remember Westwood was shot well according to the article I was reading it was him that organised it all in an attempt to boost his "street cred" and look all hip hop and dangerous.

The man is an idiot, check out his website. The intro music is sooooo creepy!

Nutter.

Why do they keep playin his crap on Radio 1? I mean they have 1xtra for that now. I agree, p*ss him off to digital radio. I mean the format of Saturday nights is crap. Judge Jules (Dance), Westwood (Sh*t-Hop), Fergie (Hard House). You know get rid of Westwood, mostly chavs like him.

on the grid.

ha i like him as a novelty act. he makes me laugh. i dont think he holds much credibilty with most people as a hip hop dj. ive actually met him at a nightclub in portsmouth, he said to me "keep it real, thats a good look man" i was confused.

he is hilarious on pimp my ride. "holding an umbrella, in a herse, in cornwall. this just isnt hip hop!"

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

I listen to Westwood if I get chance seeing as my musical tastes are wide and include all brands of hiphop, not just the mainstream stuff like Eminem (who is sh*t compared to some of the underground stuff and artists who don't get signed). It was great when he was riding round noo yawk talking about his mad truck (before PMRUK, and possibly the reason he was chosen to present it).

The way I see it, if ya don't like the stuff he plays fair enough, but does that make HIM a bad DJ?