Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

Are you just dropping in to tell us we're the UK's official Number 1?
:confused:

Not as such ... I actually wanted to leave you a birthday message that day but I was having 'stupid street'.

Mostly i'm still lurking around this site - not a habit easy to give up - but my home internet is so rubbish recently that I keep dropping off the line. Maybe .. maybe there's a 'stupid street' virus in the wild?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm Wojtek, I'm from Poland, Legionowo to be exact (60k population city near Warsaw), I'm listening to Scott since he started in 1998, nowdays mainly daily podcasts on my way home.

Since I'm driving alone people giving me strange looks when I laugh out load to myself...thank God for winter and early darkness ;-)

Good to see quite a few listeners from Poland on this thread...

What happened to "Polish cleaner" btw?

Hi, I'm Wojtek, I'm from Poland, Legionowo to be exact (60k population city near Warsaw), I'm listening to Scott since he started in 1998, nowdays mainly daily podcasts on my way home.

Since I'm driving alone people giving me strange looks when I laugh out load to myself...thank God for winter and early darkness ;-)

Good to see quite a few listeners from Poland on this thread...

What happened to "Polish cleaner" btw?

Credit crunch hit him and the cleaner.

Welcome along!

Hi. I just wanted to say hi and that I am from Norway. I have been listening to Scott’s show since march and I love the show. I have told several of my friends about the show and one of my friends downloads the podcast, so I am spreading the word! :D <O></O>

Ooh Norway, that's an exciting place to be from... I think?

We're looking for more international visitors! We know you're out there as I had a nice e-mail off of a Canadian today. Tell us how you got listening and visiting!

I live and work in Toronto, Canada. I usually listen to BBC Five live and 6 music. About three years ago I accidently stumbled upon Scott Mills radio show and hooked on it ever since. Sometimes I listen to the Scott Mills show while I work. If I miss the show, I down load the podcasts regularly. I listen to the podcasts on my way to and from work...I have many embarrassing moments where I laugh while listening to the podcasts and people in the train will turn around and stare!

I often hear Scott talk about your website and Jono and finally decided to check the website out. I like the fact that Chappers call you lot Geeks! Surely with lots of love! :)

We're looking for more international visitors! We know you're out there as I had a nice e-mail off of a Canadian today. Tell us how you got listening and visiting!

I'm fairly new to listening to Radio 1,,,got hooked on it when I purchased my new car and it had XM as a radio station....now I listen all the time...Chris Moyles, Greg James, The Surgery with Aled, and of course Scott Mills are my favorites. Can listen live when at home but at work the server is blocked....it's tragic...I'd be a much better worker if I could listen live...:)..otherwise I have to just listen to Podcasts which is so unsatisfying. :cry:

Unfortunately international listeners have their experience limited on BBC Radio 1. I get what I can. Don't know how to text from the States using BBC's short code 81199....but I've at least got email.....twitter....and this GREAT SITE....good work.

Mark

I'm from the Uk but now live near Chicago,USA. All I can say is that America has nothing like Radio one!!! I LOVE your podcast. I work a very very very monotonous job and listening to you guys not only makes my day so much faster but I get to practice keeping my English accent :D

thank you for your entertaining wit and hilarious antics. You guys rock! Seriously I think I would go crazy without hearing you each day. Love you

Hiya. I'm also from Chicago. I started listening to Radio 1 when I studied in London in 2007, and though I used to only listen to nighttime shows, I eventually worked by way backwards from Zane to Scott. I've been lurking here for about a year and decided it was finally time to stop being a creep and join.

Oh, and everyone from the States who is wondering about the text number--didn't TOTDS post that somewhere on here? I have it in my phone as 011 447786 201111. Apparently no form of 81199 works from here, so we have to use the long version with the actual number. That should work...