Unofficial Mills

International listeners!

Jono

We're looking for more international visitors! We know you're out there as I had a nice e-mail off of a Canadian today. Tell us how you got listening and visiting!

Groetjes uit Amsterdam :B) (greetings from Amsterdam), i listen to the show online whenever i can and allways download the pod cast. Love the show and love you all. Andy off of Amsterdam The Netherlands xOx :)

Hey everyone!

I'm from St. Petersburg, Russia. I've been addicted to the show since January and must confess that now I even can't fall asleep without listening to the podcast first :-) Glad that finally I'm not a lurker here anymore xD

• 1 month later...

hiyaaa. ian from philadelphia here. heard your millzy on vacation in northern ireland and never looked back. subscribed to sirius when i returned to the states, and i've got my computer set up so it turns each show into an audiobook for my ipod. i listen every day on my commute. brilliant! love you guys.

Hi from Houston, Texas in the States. Got hooked on the show after hearing it randomly on XM Satellite Radio late last year and I've been an avid fan since. The podcasts save my life on overnights, and I love hearing the music from "across the pond". Thanks for such a great place, love the extras from the show on here that we can't always view from outside the UK.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

I am off of Australia, so it goes without saying that I know Beccy, Tim Minchin and ride a kangaroo to work. I've been listening for 18mths now, after a friend living in the UK told me about the show... Im now completely addicted and a bone fide Radio 1 fan.

Cheers for the brilliant website Jono, you're a star.. oh and the Mills crew for the amazen show.

Hi, I'm Don and I'm Canadian. A friend I met through an online game recommended Radio One to me after I told them that I like the Kaiser Chiefs, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand and wanted to hear more British bands. I've been downloading all the podcasts for Radio One that I can since October 2008.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, from the US here, by way of the Netherlands.

My question is, is there anyplace where the podcasts have been archived? I noticed you guys have an archive, but they only go to a few months ago. I missed a few shows at the beginning of the month, and would like to hear them, but iTunes and the BBC no longer carry them.

Thanks in advance!!

We're looking for more international visitors! We know you're out there as I had a nice e-mail off of a Canadian today. Tell us how you got listening and visiting!

Howdy! In the spirit of this thread, I'm typing this from the state of Wisconsin, in the U.S.A. I "got" listening quite some time ago when I was searching "bbc" in the podcast section of iTunes. I started visiting this site because it seems to be a good (often better than the "official" bbc site) source of SMD info. I am visiting today in an effort to deturmine what happend to the podcast for the last few days as iTunes does not seem to be pushing any to my ipod and I have been unable to find them anywhere else. Any Ideas?

Love the site!

Cheers!

Zymu Habilis

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm Andrew off of Australia. Live near Newcastle which is about 150km north of Sydney.

First heard Scott while on a holiday in the UK a couple of years ago, although only got listening to the podcasts over the last 9 months. Have loved the build up to the Musical. Its a shame the show doesn't come on live here until 1 or 2 am, although occassionally listen to the replay of the full show on demand via the iplayer.

Also, the music is quite different (better IMHO) to mainstream Australian radio.

• 2 weeks later...

This' Weis from actual China.

Not actually new to this site as i spent quite a while lurking here. :*

Love this site, also enjoy the geeky talks of radio and music here. Geeks here all seem pretty nice~

Will be on board more often if i can resist the temptation of lurking :lol