Au reviour! xx

Ema

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im back!

Honestly i am absolutley shattered..13 hours on a Boiling coach stuck in rush hour traffic outside London :| I have read every magazine there is known to the Teen girls section aswell as the Latest Heat and Hello magazine.

Had a really good 3 days theres so much stuff I could talk about but I think ill leave it till later cos I see I have alot of threads to read through..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hi Ema :) I take it you had a good time then? Ate lots of chocolate? The traffic around London can be bad :( which is one reason why I don't drive, waaay too congested.

The only bley thing I ate on the whole trip was Dairy milk chocolate,belgium chocolate,snackajacks and cereal bars...the food was awful and people ended up ill :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Honestly i am absolutley shattered..13 hours on a Boiling coach stuck in rush hour traffic outside London.

I can relate to that, its about a 8hr drive from Perth (Scotland!) down to London, last september when I was heading down to London my dad's brand new car broke down somewhere just after Birmingham. Absolute nightmare, Brand spanking new Focus, somehow Ford managed to get water in amongst where the Spark plugs go so the Engine kept misfiring causing the car to stop, took 2hrs before the RAC man returned with a new plug for the engine!. Grrrrr.....

You want the whole story dont ya dont ya?;)

Woke up at 3am on Tuesday morning,straightened my hair and was running round the Garden trying to dry them before I could pack them.

Then got to School at 5:30 half asleep and we set off..watched The Island which is a ledgend of a Film and I reccomend it..9 hours down to Dover,2 hours on the Ferry and then 2 hours on the Coach into Belgium.

Got to the youth hostel and we all got excited when we saw what we thought was a Zip wire but It was just some String on a Pole :( Netherlands Kids came to try and chat us all up with Rude english words they had learnt.

Watched the whole of the football and we got a room to ourselves cos we were the only english in the YH..it was a good match and we all went a bit crazy.

The Food was minging dont get me started,we had things such as left over soup,stale bread,red meat and Powdered baby Milk. :|

anyways we went round The war graves in Belgium(about 10 in different places) which was really boring.

Mind you yesterday was the best day ever!

Where we were was basically run by english people and they sold English food which was a godsend especially if you hadnt eaten properly in 2 days.

Went into Real Trenches with Rats,Mud,water and some had no light so we were all clinging onto each other scared out of our minds..the boys jumping on us and making us even more scared didnt help.

Then we went into the Town of Ypres and got a heck of alot of Belgium Chocolate and also got lost which was great when the only language we could speak was either French and English and they spoke mostly Flemmish.

Every morning we had to get up between 5-5:30am so we could all use the Crap shower which was cold all the time and wouldnt stay running for more than 2 seconds,it wasnt good especially when you had got to bed at midnight after listening to Queen and The Spice girls on full blast and dancing round your room and playing football with the guys till the early hours.

Then this morning we got up and got to the coach at 8am and set off for the Hypermarket in Calais and I bought more Chocolate.

Then Got the ferry at Lunch which really P*ssed me off when we went to the duty free to get my Perfume where they wouldnt accept my Debit card,they told me to go to the Cash Machine which was out of order so I went to the Bureau du Change who wanted my Passport and Driving license(i must look well old) but the teaches had them in the coach under the ferry-so no Cheap Perfume for me *sobs*

Then got off the Ferry and dropped one of the teaches off in Dover cos she wasnt coming home with us,then watched Stepford wives,Max and Paddy(I havent laughed so much in ages) and we watched something else but I cant remember cos I fell asleep for about 2hrs.

We then got caught in traffic just outside London which was boring as heck and we had to change a tyre after breaking down outside Norwich.

Was an fab trip,would love to do it again I really would!

Probs going to bed now,absolutley shattered :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex