Unofficial Mills

Old shows

tweed

I (sporadically I must admit) look after a site called The Radio 1 Archive (found at www.radio1archive.blogspot.com) that has quite a few shows from that era, and loads more that I will add if I've got the time. Plus, UM has a comprehensive archive of the Scott Mills Daily going back to 2005 and if you search for RadioAssistant on SoundCloud they have a few bits and pieces too. 

• 5 months later...

I recorded a load of Scott mills for this site from 2005-2007. I plan to try and get them up onto my mixcloud but it's gonna take a hell of a long time. I have already got some local radio such as BRMB up on there, and my Mark & Lard collection too. I have so much Scott Mills to get on there though it's outrageous.

Keep your eyes on it all though

mixcloud.com/midlandanorak

on the grid.

5 hours ago, DC said:

I recorded a load of Scott mills for this site from 2005-2007. I plan to try and get them up onto my mixcloud but it's gonna take a hell of a long time. I have already got some local radio such as BRMB up on there, and my Mark & Lard collection too. I have so much Scott Mills to get on there though it's outrageous.

Keep your eyes on it all though

mixcloud.com/midlandanorak

Wow that’s a lot of shows. Looking at all the Brmb shows- can I assume your from the midlands? But wow there’s a lot of stuff on there!