Unofficial Mills

What are you doing right now?

Adam

I'm listening to Snow Patrol on Radio 1 and singing along, even though my voice is going... loving it.

It's the dance party soon though :( not quite my kinda thing. It's just not for a Saturday night at home.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

It's the dance party soon though :( not quite my kinda thing.

I gladly missed all of the live bands and most of the overadvertised weekend. The only thing i want to find out is Judge Jules' set from last night (and Dave Pearce if he was on). And nick it from listen again.

on the grid.

Amusing myself seeing how long the glass will stay stuck to my mouth

I do that with those plastic cups you get from Ikea,tis time consuming.

English coursework and trying to get an emergency vet appointment on phone,they're playing the bley on hold game with me :|

twitter.com/emgreatorex

What kind of animal?

Right now I'm using a computer on the world's crappest network. I just printed the essay I wrote earlier though, for once the printer actually works. I'm going to bed soon. And of course I'm listening to Colin and Edith :D

What kind of animal?

Right now I'm using a computer on the world's crappest network. I just printed the essay I wrote earlier though, for once the printer actually works. I'm going to bed soon. And of course I'm listening to Colin and Edith :D

Guinea Pig we rescued him a while ago and he's never been right since,even though the Vet gave him the all clear.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Aww, I'm sorry. We have a goldfish at home called Godfrey (my sister's Dad's Army obsession) which my sister got when she was in year 6 (so 11) and she's 21 now, so it's a very old goldfish. Half the time I think it's about to die, but then it miraculously revives. It's tail is bent weirdly and half the time it just lies on the bottom of the tank looking half dead. Strange fish.

It's had it before. We got some medicine stuff for it and we've treated it several times. We lost one or two fish to it though, despite treating it. So I dunno... I think it's just old but invincible.

• 4 weeks later...