Unofficial Mills

Worst show on radio ..

Ad

Guest staghead

Thats a bit harsh, they're only doing their job J.

Remember your average listener only listens for 20 minutes, so you've gotta keep repeating these things.

Worst is Colin & Ediths. It sounds like i am going around in circles mabie. But i listened for the last hour today and it wasn't my cup of tea...

After that amazing show Dave Pearce did on Sunday, i would say he is at the top of my list currently.

on the grid.

Chris Moyles gets my vote for worst show, just gets absolutely tediously boring at times.

What relevance does Longman have to the show?, big deal he is Moyles friend, sure plenty of the DJ's have friends that they dont put on air.

::Rant Over::

Just ignore me, quite hacked off at the moment and panicking over an audit for the next 2 days :(

I think chris moyles show is good, but aled is too much of a fame seeker. the megaphone stunts hes done are such rip offs of laura's work, and i'd much rather rachel produced than aled

If I HAD to choose, I'd say...Westwood. Don't throw things at me! That's just how I feel.

Don't worry, I hate him as well. Sara Cox comes a very close second for me, followed by Spoony.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Actually Zane Lowe's show doesn't cut it for me!! Admire the enthusiasm and all, but it's like over-enthusiasm...... so much energy I can almost touch it, and that spooks me.

Also Vernon could go, as far as I'm concerned.... perhaps if he could make up his mind whether he wants to be on tv or radio, it may just help (sorry).

O, and WESTWOOD ! Well, I don't even have a polite sentence I can post.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Seriously though - does no one else agree with me or are you too scared to say regarding the Scott Mills Show?

OH COME ON!!!11

I complain about overadvertising on Radio 1 all of the time. I secretly dont listen to anything except for Dance Anthems and Jules!!

on the grid.