Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2006

Ema

Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see win Big Brother 2006?

• Aisleyne
    • Glyn
    • Jennie
    • Nikki
    • Richard
    • Pete

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I pity the poor mind that finds entertainment in watching wrestling" - Oscar Wilde

I can't watch it. It's bad enough having to watch ordinary soap operas without that as well.

See that's my stance on football... got loads of overpaid drama-queens in that...

which leads nicely back to BB which has loads of drama-queens that are soon-to-be-well-paid, and the ones its produced over the years...

At least the money isn't going into Channel 4's coffers.

Aye, I bet it is the only way they can justify wasting everyones money that voted the person out of the house in the first place. For whoever goes back into the house, refunds should be given tothe people who voted her out in the first place. As Simon Cowell says on Pop Idol all the time, "I would live to let you back in, but I'm not allowed, the people payed money to get you out".

By the way, the whole idea of the other house will be so they are back but the main contestants wont know that till Friday - how will Nikki manage to keep her big gob shut so they can't hear her?

You know the thing that really annoys me about this eason of BB, it's not that the winner has been decided form day 1 or that they're boring and lazy.. it's that there's no nudity!

Series 1-4 were dull and experimental, series 5 was full of nudity, series 6 had kinga and the bottle, series 7 has a few gratutious shots or Aisleynenenenenyenies's knickers but we've already seen her bottom in those bikins of hers that look like they're made of cheese wire.

BB needs more nudity

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

In a dire move, according to Media Guardian, ITV want to buy Big Brother!

Anyway reasons why we need Nikki back in there tonight!

Last night's show:

Glyn cleans the Diary Room to music... awfully. 1 minute 7 seconds

http://www.alrighttreacle.co.uk/bigbrother/7-8-2006-glyn_clean.mp3

Some of 'life's mysteries'. Ash is asked why people have eye brows, Pete is asked what happened to the earth if aliens stole the moon... apparently women would have random periods... 2 minutes 53 seconds

http://www.alrighttreacle.co.uk/bigbrother/7-8-2006-mysteries.mp3