Unofficial Mills

The Sun on Sunday

Jono

The Sun on Sunday - Will you be buying?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. The Sun on Sunday - Will you be buying?

• Yes
    • No

NOT a chance in hell, even if you ignore that it is basically a rebranded NOTW anyways, no reason to believe it won't end up doing the exact same things. Also I read that Jordan is going to be 'writing' for them... if anything, that shows the level of quality this paper will have.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I won't be buying, not because of News Internationals alledged wrongdoing, just because I don't have time for newspapers. The only one I would look at is the Metro and even at that I usually look for the more amusing stories to give me something to do on my break, nothing more.

I'm not nosy, if something is important I'm sure it will come to my attention without me actually going to the time and expense of buying something which is invariably full of things I don't need to know, have no god given right to know or have no interest in whatsoever.

I have nothing against News International, I think all the papers are just as bad as eachother.

Not impressed with censorship