Unofficial Mills

Advice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

*digs out advice thread*

Im going to ask you guys about this cos If I talk to my mates about it I know its going to get back to my parents and make matters worse..

Ever Since my Birthday last year my Mums been picking on me for little things,blaming me for everything and ever since it was the anniversary of Andy dying shes been treating me like rubbish..

The Little things are starting to Upset me like Its not my fault I cant work the video or I forgot to close the windows,these little things are a big thing for her and she gets really angry at me for not being able to do these.

Its especially bad when my Dads working(he's working nights like tonight and doesnt get in till 7am)She then plays the "Im going to tell Dad on you" kinda thing which is so childish of her.

Last summer it got so bad I went to stay with Family in Lincoln(if you remember) basically Mum wanted me out of the house for a week.

My Dads not believing me for things I havent done and I seem to get the Blame and get Punished..

I really want to go and stay with my family in Lincoln as I loved it there and its much more different to here.

so what would you do?!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Tell her to stop it. Also get help from your family in Lincolin...

Yeah am going to have a word with Dad tommorow about it,I dont want Mum to ruin another Birthday of mine,spent all night crying tonight and now I have to go to bed.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Awww Ema - thats not very nice.

Try being truthful with her - tell her how you feel. You might not think this will work - but its always worth a try.

And if that fails, do as DC says and ask your family in Lincoln - maybe they can help?

You don't really need this stress with exams and birthdays around :(

Awww Ema - thats not very nice.

Try being truthful with her - tell her how you feel. You might not think this will work - but its always worth a try.

And if that fails, do as DC says and ask your family in Lincoln - maybe they can help?

You don't really need this stress with exams and birthdays around :(

I dont think she took much recognition to the fact I was crying earlier :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh dear :(

Try the talking to Dad approach.

Maybe he can talk 2 her...

You can always spend your birthday here - we'll all make you happy again :)

Yeah,I love my dad love him to pieces but he always takes Mums side of the argument.

Aw thanks,I might end up doing that.

twitter.com/emgreatorex