Unofficial Mills

How will Radio 1 deal With Sak Noel's Loca People?

BerlinAde

Hasn't this been played on Floor Fillers or whatever its called? I know I've heard it before within the last week, I don't watch the music channels and I only listen to Radio 1 so they must already be playing it. Not sure it will make it past Scott's show though, not sure I can see the rest playing it unless its as a one off.

Not impressed with censorship

Hasn't this been played on Floor Fillers or whatever its called? I know I've heard it before within the last week, I don't watch the music channels and I only listen to Radio 1 so they must already be playing it. Not sure it will make it past Scott's show though, not sure I can see the rest playing it unless its as a one off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b012w7bm

james_ryder.png

It's been played almost every week for the past month or 2 on RFTW.

Also, every time it gets played, a different cover version of it rockets up iTunes (because the covers keep getting deleted) so I think it might be a hit. A version by PMZ is currently at #173.