Unofficial Mills

Mills Chers It With The World !!

Viv

The first ever play of Cher Lloyd's new choon (remember her?) will be played out today at just after 1700 hours. :hahaha:

The song is called "Swagger Jagger" and is her debut single. So excited is Cher by the thought of being played out on national R1 that she has even posted it on her facebook.

Anyhow, plug in from 1700 hours. I wonder if it will be half way decent. You never know!! Unfortunately, there is already nearly 100% hate for her on Twitter. *

* really don't get that - why would you do that.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Wow. Does she. I'd forgotten where she came from, other than the gutter (of course).

Like Aled was saying yesterday, the title of the song will be because she "swaggers" about, but I agree with him that even the song title is instantly off-putting. Aled actually likes it, but judging by the response on text, he's definitely in the minority.

Will be interesting to hear what she does after this. Is she gonna stay on the rapping route (because it's gonna get v. boring), or will there be an attempt to try something else?

I got abuse on twitter by some fan, after I said she should be focusing on getting an education rather than launching a pathetic music career, and that people should text in generic abuse to radio 1.

I then pointed out that her bio (copied from Cher Lloyd) stated not to be a copier, yet she'd copied Chav Lloyd, and not to give haters attention. Then I blocked & reported her.

etheridge_tom.png

I got abuse on twitter by some fan, after I said she should be focusing on getting an education rather than launching a pathetic music career, and that people should text in generic abuse to radio one.

Never start an arguement with bieber fans. They get very bitchy...

The sheep is not a creature of the air.

Just listened to the song, and it truly is awful. Who thought that this rubbish should be allowed to be played on the radio? And who signed up Cher bloody Lloyd?

The X-factor stuff does get picked up initially, even if it is complete garbage.

it must be such a kick in teeth to really talented singers/bands who struggle and don't get anywhere. I know, such is life, but really..... I've seen better buskers on the streets of Glasgow.

it must be such a kick in teeth to really talented singers/bands who struggle and don't get anywhere. I know, such is life, but really..... I've seen better buskers on the streets of Glasgow.

Like Jedward for example.

There was a really good busker when I was in Poole, and he was much better that Cher Lloyd, Jedward or any of the X Factor clones that just drift through the music industry.

I used to watch it, but stopped last year when I realised how crap it was.

Never start an arguement with bieber fans. They get very bitchy...

Or Jedward fans. Or Joe McElderry fans. Or me. *cough*

Like Jedward for example.

There was a really good busker when I was in Poole, and he was much better that Cher Lloyd, Jedward or any of the X Factor clones that just drift through the music industry.

I used to watch it, but stopped last year when I realised how crap it was.

Did he play the guitar and had a voice that made you want him to sing Hey There, Delilah? Did he stand next to Argos and that circle of benches, next to the railway track before you get to the highstreet?

He's awesome.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Did he play the guitar and had a voice that made you want him to sing Hey There, Delilah? Did he stand next to Argos and that circle of benches, next to the railway track before you get to the highstreet?

He's awesome.

YES! He's really good :D

Now, he should get a record deal, not Cher Lloyd.