Unofficial Mills

I Want To Praise The BBC!

TheEpicPlum

All I wanted to do was tell them to ignore complaints about gay kissing before the watershed (there's been A LOT recently) and to continue the storyline on Holby City (I can't watch Eastenders - un rollo - and Chryed are the only Aaron couple I am not attracted to) and say that Jimmy Akingbola (Malick, off of Holby) is doing an awesome job. And then I wanted to give a little bit of praise to Matt Edmondson. But no! Why is there no where to give praise on the BBC? There's complaints and all that, but it's as if they don't want to hear about the good stuff!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure more people complain about stuff, than they give praise to. What do you think? Do you complain or praise anything?

Like, I went to a JLS and Olly Murs festival thing last night, and today it was the headline on regional news and even appeared on national news about the traffic. Loads of people have complained and waiting for compensation. Personally, I think the concert was AMAZING and they deserve praise for it. Meh.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I think the people who made it to that would have more reason to complain than those that didn't... but the ones that didn't make it should get some sort of refund. They have no control over the time it was set to start. The whole reason they were complaining was that they missed it.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Everyone complains about the BBC, because it's linsense payer's money' and all that. But it's much better than anything in America, like the news coverage and that.

Also, if there was no BBC, there would be no Radio 1 meaning no Scott, and Matt Edmondson :(

The sheep is not a creature of the air.