Unofficial Mills

Britain's Got Talent 2011

Jono

Who has been tuning in? I've been watching but I can't say I've particularly enjoyed it. Some of the naff acts are getting through - which makes it a bit more entertaining - but I honestly believe Britain does not have talent judging from what I've witnessed this week.

FINALLY! I shall now vent my anger.

Monday-

Ronan is obviously good. He's like ten and everyone's going on about him being gay, which is really mean. Although, very true. His version of Adele's song was amazing. He has a good chance in the final, but it all depends on his song choice.

Paul Blahblahbedabagedi was pretty good. I didn't like his semi final performance too much, but his audition was amazing. I hope he does a really fast piece in the final.

Joe the Biker was pretty good. He seemed like a decent guy and stuff. Not sure it was that exciting after you've seen it a few times though. I reckon the right two people did go through.

Tuesday-

Jean Martin- SMILING IDIOT. CAN PLAY AN ORGAN OKISH BUT I DO NOT LIKE HER. Meh.

New Bounce- A load of annoying 10 year olds standing on boxes and singing bloody JESSIE MEHHING J. No.

Wednesday-

I don't remember. I know it wasn't the bloody bell ringers though (THANK GOD). Oh, wait.

Ballet dancer guy- He was good. Not my sorta thing but the kid seemed nice.

Impressionist- Paul Burling off of last year is so much better. This Les guy is still pretty good though.

Thursday-

Jai- BREATHTAKINGLY AWESOME. I was expecting to hate him, but then he came out with that Evanescence tune and I was instantly OMASM'd. It all depends on his song choice in the final. I hope his does something similar, but it has to be even better. I liked when the doors opened and the choir started singing behind him. Amezzin'.

Stephen Hall- Cosistantly funny, I do like, but I'm with The Hoff on this one. Prefered Edward Reid.

Edward Reid- Amezzin'. Camp and awesome. Loves it.

Out Of The Blue- Good. Reminded me of Dalton Warblers off of Glee. Better than CERTAIN acts who don't deserve to be in the final.

Britain's Got More Talent-

Of course, I did watch last night's episode quite a few times, as a certain Scott Mills was on. He was looking attractive enough in blue. Not orange enough though and his nose kept distracting me.

Stephen Mulhern is beautiful, obviously. I liked him in green on Wednesday (I think). I like watching BGMT. I get quite obsessed with television. I'm hoping to go and see the BGT tour. :)

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Didn't watch it this year much, only the audtions are funny and worth watching really. But I really don't like Michael McIntrye on this, he's just not funny.

And I've gone off him a bit comedy-wise as well, I've found funnier and less annoying people.

The sheep is not a creature of the air.