Unofficial Mills

A Bit Extra Moyles?

daniel_jp

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aled has told cm.net that there may be a new TEAM MEMBER announcement? Who will it be? Please God, it is NOT Carrie resurrected from "baby land".

Hopefully it being a NEW Team Member and not a returning one eliminates the chance of it being her... but will it be a replacement for someone?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Anyone know if this will be a permanant new team member?

will it be a replacement for someone?

Well I'm not sure that Tina is gelling particualrly well with the boys, but I'm also wondering if it could be a replacement for Dave. He'll be busy with his Ginetta racing once that kicks off and is also not doing the DOI tour?

Not impressed with censorship

A few weeks it was mentioned very briefly. A caller for Celeb Raspberry was on and said he was a racing driver. Dave then said he was racing Ginettas this year (sports cars), Chris said oh yea thats right, and they moved onto talking to the caller again.

Initially he gave the impression that it was with the BTCC package which starts in 3 weeks but after i looked around it seems its another championship which starts in about a month. Either way it'll probably take up quite a bit of time, although i don't know if he's only doing certain races.

You had to be listening pretty close to pick up on it, I only noticed it because i follow touring cars

Cash raised now approaching £60,000... WOW!! Only 1100 hours as well. So proud right now. I love the fact they have actual beds to sleep in, and Dave has brought an overnight bag.

It would be interesting to post a before and after pic of Chris - one for the start of the marathon and one showing how he looks at the end. Kind of a contrast/compare thing.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Radio 1s longest show currently stands at 37 hours. The initial target is to beat that and become the longest show on Radio 1, however Guiness World Record have told them if they go to 52 hours they will get a world record for the longest radio show with a team (Chris and Dave)