Unofficial Mills

Snow Joke !!

Viv

It's up there with the whole cat in a bin thing.

Definitly not. As a cat owner myself, I know I would be furious if someone was cruel enough to pick him up and put him in a wheelie bin because they were twisted and arrogant enough to put a live animal in the bin because they thought it was funny. That was a serious act she did and to be honestly, thoroughly deserved the backlash against her.

However, if someone has nothing better to do than phone up the police because of a disappearing snowman, they clearly shouldnt be allowed out without a carer. Even if she used money for the eyes or whateber, does that mean she would phone the police if she had left a pound in a shopping trolley and found out later that day someone had taken it and used it? Did anything happen as a result of it? I'm thinking something along the lines of wasting police time.

Not impressed with censorship

This stupid woman should certainly be fined for wasting police time. They have far too many students to be chasing atm for this sort of idiocy... (irony intended).

As for cats in bins. Someone around here put our last cat in a bin. She was a lovely tiny old thing. Unimaginable behaviour. Thank God she was found. I'd like to think our new cats Arty or Pia (youngsters) would scratch the eyes out of anyone who tried out this kind of a stunt on them!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Cat in a bin is a bit different as it counts as animal cruelty. I do have to wonder who would use money as part of a snowman and what are they gonna make next, some papier mache marvel out of fivers and tenners which they leave out on their lawn? A sprinkler system filled with 5p pieces perhaps?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Thanks to the excellent Russell Howard's Good News, I have now heard the call itself. Am I imagining things or did the 'caller' sound almost the same as the woman answering the call? Both sounded quite <STRIKE>Proley</STRIKE> chavvy but the caller also sounded thick.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

a huge amount in my area has melted, its mainly just the big mounds where it was all dumped in car parks, streets etc that hae still to melt. Had to spend half an hour at work with someone else trying to dig a car sized gap in a huge mound in our car park to let people move around freely.

Not impressed with censorship