Unofficial Mills

21st November to 26th November 2010

Tyler1994

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think the second S Club 7 album was better to be honest. If Scott was playing that I would actually be tempted to listen to it all the way through - the good songs on this album kind of tail off after track 5.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Oh my god it's quiet. Is everyone angry with Scott because he is going away again? (don't be angry with him people, he knows not what he does) Is it Greg next week? I would like Sara and Beccy actually x x

I'm quiet because I'm not listening, and haven't had the chance to since starting college in September. :'(

Most of my posts would be depressing anyway.

Ohai.

;385358']Whoo! :P

Sophie darling. I am sure I have told u this before. I may seem like a right dick but I actually care about this place. If you ever want to bitch or moan or whatever you can message me...then again you may think why on earth would I ever open up to that man... If I wanted a shoulder to cry on and a friendly word I would look for Viv... or Mr.D....(Just a shame they never on here)... x x