Unofficial Mills

Oh! What's occurring?

I miss Oh! so much. Coxepedia is crap. I don't want to listen to Sarah Cox make up stupid stories of idiotic things; I miss Stupid Street and everything else.

Seeing as they've gotten rid of it, they could at least replace it with something better, or at least as good as.

Meh.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I miss Oh! so much. Coxepedia is crap. I don't want to listen to Sarah Cox make up stupid stories of idiotic things; I miss Stupid Street and everything else.

Seeing as they've gotten rid of it, they could at least replace it with something better, or at least as good as.

Meh.

:yeahthat:

Who Is She?! Who Is She?! Where Did You Find Her?!

Meh.

aaand this is one of those times I agree completely.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Yeah, probably.

I spend my time in technology on Wikipedia, yesterday I looked up countries and languages, and today The X Factor. I like facts and stories that are actually TRUE.

Also, I like the jingle for Annoying Matt Fincham, but the feature its self isn't that funny.

We need some better features than this, because I don't want Scott to ever become boring...

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, probably.

I spend my time in technology on Wikipedia, yesterday I looked up countries and languages, and today The X Factor. I like facts and stories that are actually TRUE.

Also, I like the jingle for Annoying Matt Fincham, but the feature its self isn't that funny.

We need some better features than this, because I don't want Scott to ever become boring...

Possibly........ too late.

Yet its my own fault. Ive totally OD'd on Scott Podcasts for well over a year thanks to this lovely site but I hate to say it. Everything that made you laugh until you hurt has gone. Mainly over BBC policy fretting.

Since summer last year ive heard Flirt Diverts, Badly Bleeped TV, Boy/girl friend revenge phone calls, Laura absolutely humiliating herself intentionally in public, phone call wind ups to annoyed scottish Pizza men and the like and Scotts own phone vendetta against a driver that had swore at his mum. (drivers car was for sale so owners mobile number was in the window).

The magic between Scot and Chappers was wonderful and we wondered who would be replacing Chaps in the new year. As its October, its clearly not going to be happening.

'Oh' was the last thing left. And its gone.

I just seem to be fast forwarding modern Mills podcasts until I suprise myself that ive reached the end already.