Unofficial Mills

Rihanna: Only Girl (In the World)

Tyler1994

Record Of The Week: Rihannah - Only Girl (In The World)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Record Of The Week: Rihannah - Only Girl (In The World)

• Good
    • In-between Good and Bad (Maybe)
    • Bad

Have been lots of pretty camp ROTW recently x

yeh, I think this is what is beginning to piss me off. The repetitiveness of everything. All too much for my little brain. :evil:

Time for a ballad. Or what about the Marina and The Diamonds choon... There's the word "Celestial" in that (love that word). I heard that, and instantly liked it. Very soulful. It seems to be entitled "Shampain Sleeper". I don't have the time to check this, but I think that's the one.

That's what I want: a bit of soulful - PULEASE.

Ballad. Ballad NOW.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

yeh, I think this is what is beginning to piss me off. The repetitiveness of everything. All too much for my little brain. :evil:

Time for a ballad. Or what about the Marina and The Diamonds choon... There's the word "Celestial" in that (love that word). I heard that, and instantly liked it. Very soulful. It seems to be entitled "Shampain Sleeper". I don't have the time to check this, but I think that's the one.

That's what I want: a bit of soulful - PULEASE.

Ballad. Ballad NOW.

It's just called shampain.

etheridge_tom.png

This is OK. Nothing special really.

I like parts of it... like the rave break beat but it's not her best.

Have been lots of pretty camp ROTW recently x

I'd agree with both comments. I reckon Aled has been over-influencing the rest of the playlist team.;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

not really my field of music, but as far as commercial music goes it's not bad. it's about time rihanna made something upbeat like she used to. latley it's been all this slow hip hop bullshit that's been totally unuseable in clubs. this is about 126 bpm so it goes with even the dance stuff.

on the grid.

"Please Don't Stop the Music" is my favourite one of her's. In fact, I think it may be the only one I like.

This is a bit mental, but I always associate the song with an overturned works van. I was out running whilst listening to this particular song, and a van had to swerve to avoid me, overturned on its side, and wound up in a ditch with 2 workmen inside. Oops.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0